As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- 6 point. Thin wall design gets into tight spaces. Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position. Deep marking for easy identification. Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEM Limited Lifetime|
2. ONENESS 369 #ad
Residential Screw-in Water Heater Element Wrench & Anode Rod Hex Socket Wrench Removal Tool 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 6" Length #adONENESS 369 #ad
- This wrench socket has one end size 1-1/2" hex removing all residential screw-in water heater elements. Another end size 1-1/16" hex removing all Anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Make your job easier and saving time. Allow you to easily remove the most major screw-in water heater elements and anode rod size 3/4" NPT.
The overall length is 6" 150mm with 031" 8mm cross holes for turning you can use any screwdriver, providing the clearance needed for a correct connection and easy loosening - meaning you won't damage the bolts or your hands in the process. Smith, state, sears/ kenmore, bradford white, and Duro-Matic water heaters, all Anode Rod Size 3/4" NPT Thread.
Compatible removing all residential screw-in water heater elements camco, whirlpool, Richmond, montgomery ward, some suburban & mor-flo, Noland, westinghouse, and Craftmaster prior to 1991 and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. Allowing you to do regular maintenance water heater easy and not requires any additional tool.
This heavy-duty lightweight water heater element wrench socket features A3 Carbon Steel Galvanized Construction for Corrosion Resistant, and Zinc plated for durability. Servicing on your water heater is a must if you want to protect your tank and keep it at its best for years to come; maintenance of your water heater is just a thing in the past because this tube wrench socket so easy to remove and re-tighten, thanks to its perfect sizing. Also, gs wood, reliance, rudd, American, Rheem, Norge, GE, A.
3. Craftsman #ad
SAE, CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, 1-1/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch Drive, 12-Point CMMT47532 #adCraftsman #ad
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications. 12 point socket for quick engagement with fastener. Full polish chrome finish for corrosion resistance.
Large markings for quick socket identification. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details. Deep socket for increased accessibility.
4. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW22952 1-1/16-Inch IMPACT READY Deep Socket for 1/2-Inch Drive #adDEWALT #ad
- Provides the impact driver user with a socket solution. Thinner than wrench Sockets for tough to access areas. Large laser etched markings - easily identifiable. Recessed corners distributes torque across flats - promoting life.
5. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22429 1-1/16 Inch SAE Deep Socket | Thin Wall Deep Socket – Installs & Removes Recessed Nuts & Bolts, & Fits in Narrow Work Spaces | 6 Point | 1/2 Drive | Rust Resistant #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Easy identification: Deep marking for easy identification; Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes. More torque, safer on fasteners: posi-grip no-slip design provides off corner loading for greater torque; Chamfered ends allow the socket to easily slip over the bolt head; 6-point socket makes greater contact with each side of the fastener and does not round edges.
Durable build: special heat-treated alloy steel with a hard chrome finish—designed to withstand intense pressures and resist rust.
Greater access than other sockets: Deep thin-walled socket gets into tight spaces that normal sockets can’t access. Heavy duty application: 1-1/16 inch socket is useful for a variety of heavy duty repairs; Our tools are made for experts and aspiring experts.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
6. ONENESS 369 #ad
Magnesium, ONENESS 369 2 Pack Suburban RV Anode Rod Replacement Part 232767, 9.25" L, 3/4" NPT Thread with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape #adONENESS 369 #ad
- If your magnesium anode rod product sacrifice more than 50% of it mass in 1 year regardless of water condition, then it is qualified One-to-One Replacement Cover. A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and last longer. You can get rid of the rotten egg smell with 3 simple steps.
Replacement part suburban 232767. Size 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket not included. Replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater, sometimes even doubling it.
Aluminum/zinc rods are cheaper and are recommended if you have smelly incoming water. Anode rods should be replaced regularly if you have bad incoming water; Save Money by Buying Bundle and keep a few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping.
100% satisfaction or your money back! that’s our guarantee! our high premium magnesium rv anode rod products are built to last and back by 1 year limited warranty. Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4" Length Rod. 99. 8% pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! Compatible with all models Suburban D, DEL, DE, DEM models. But consult a water treatment specialist before switching to an aluminum rod. For rv water heaters and camper water heater.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty Replacement One-to-One|
7. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 1-1/16 Inch Deep 6-Point Socket | SHD23027 #adTEKTON #ad
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off. Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion.
Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off. 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads. Deep-length sockets reach into wells and accommodate the excess threads of longer shafts.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
8. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W32034 1/2 Drive 6-Point Socket, 1-1/16 #adPerformance Tool #ad
- The product is manufactured in Taiwan. Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding. Large stamping for quick identification. Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion. Recessed edges.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
9. Suburban #ad
Suburban 232767 Water Heater Anode Rod #adSuburban #ad
- Extends water heater tank life. Magnesium anode rod. Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water. For use in RV water heaters. Anode rods should be replaced regularly, keep a spare in your RV.
10. Diximus #ad
Magnesium Anode Rod 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks, Diximus RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adDiximus #ad
- Magnesium anode rod is 9. 25” long with 3/4” npt threads and is compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. Compatibility. Anode rod can be replaced very quick and easy. Anode rod act as a powerful filter for the water stored in the heater, protecting your RV water heater from corrosion and help to prolong the life of the water heater.
Anode rods absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank.
Extra durable. We included a roll of PTFE tape needed for tightening the screw and prevent looseness. Safe material. Protect your rv water heater. Package includes: 1 magnesium anode rod and 1 roll of PTFE tape.
Rv water heater anode rod is made from superior quality magnesium guaranteeing longer life for water heater unlike classic aluminum zinc rod. Easy installation. This anode rod is made of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or aluminum zinc, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body. Use a 1-1/16 inch socket to install socket not included.