As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brybelly #ad
Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, 50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Feelings in a Flash, Teaching Empathy Activities, Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Coping & Social Skills #adBrybelly #ad
- Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
2. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Social Skills, Coping Strategies, How I'm Feeling Bundle | 8-Pack Educational Classroom Posters and 100 Emotional Intelligence Flashcards | Toddlers & Special Needs Children | Teach Empathy #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- How would you feel: also included are 50 open-ended scenario cards. How i'm feeling: this complementary set of classroom posters and flashcards is the perfect addition to elementary classrooms, home schools, counselor's offices, and more.
Adaptable: each laminated poster is reversible! Display them 17 x 22 Portrait, or 22 x 17 Landscape, whichever suits your display or bulletin board best! Put yourself in the shoes of a diverse array of children facing real every day problems.
Emotional spectrum: there are eight posters in all, Excited, Annoyed, representing Angry, Calm, and Confident, Embarrassed, Sad, and Worried. Learn to cope: feelings in a flash flashcards give a name to 50 important emotions we all feel but might not know how to process, and offers helpful coping strategies to process them.
3. SkillEase #ad
Emotion Chart, Preschool Learning Activities, Calm Down Corner Supplies, SkillEase Feelings in Control Flip Book, Emotions and Feeling Book for Kids, ADHD Tool for Kids, Self Regulation for Kids #adSkillEase #ad
- Who can use it? great idea for counseling for kids, BCBAs, kids with autism, moms of children with special needs, ABA therapists, any one that wants their kids to improve emotional regulation and social skills. This feelings flipbook can be used anywhere by kids BY THEMSELVES to help them communicate and cope with their emotions in real time! What's included? a fully laminated 7" x 7", numerous coping solutions for anger management and emotional intelligence, with bright pictures and multi-cultural characters, 20 page emotion book for kids, and an 18 page handbook with clear explanations.
Great tool to be used as: aba therapy materials, sensory processing disorder toy, therapy game for counselors, and autism toy. Watch your students blossom in their emotional understanding.
Perfect tool as an educational game for children in preschool and elementary classrooms. Use as a vocabulary builder, self esteem builder, emotion cards for kids, and as a social skills activity. Beautiful expression cards and emotion cards that clearly depict facial features for kids to easily relate to. Real problem solving and emotional regulation ideas that really work!! No more general strategies that are repeated for every emotion.
4. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- The flipbook “with tabs” measures 9 x 9 inches sorted by positive emotions, and negative emotions. Revised design has new images and actions kids can take**. Strong>laminated pages. Strong> every page is laminated and is easy to wipe off. Strong>angry, sick, confused, disappointed, frustrated, scared, stressed, grumpy, sleepy, confident, excited, embarrassed, and worried.
Strong>20 different moods are included. The small travel size measures 4. 5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, neutral emotions, and timeout corner.
Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, shy, happy, sad, bored, hopeful, hungry, guilty, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken. Strong>blank space to write in own actions.
Strong> the flipbook with tabs has a blank space at the bottom for kids to write in their own positive action they can take a dry erase marker is not included. Strong>educational tool. Strong> teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. It's perfect for displaying at home, school, particularly those in preschool, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, and counseling offices.
5. LEGO #ad
Adult Building Set, LEGO Marvel Infinity Gauntlet Set 76191, Model Kits for Decoration and Display, Collectible Thanos Glove with Infinity Stones, Avengers Gift for Father's Day #adLEGO #ad
- This lego building set for adults offers an iconic office or home décor piece sure to be the center of attention and admiring comments. The golden thanos glove captures forever the captivating style of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame movies.
This impressive homage to Marvel features Thanos' Gauntlet with movable fingers and vibrant colors resulting in a timeless display piece.
Lego marvel collectibles for adults make great Avengers gifts, Christmas Gifts for Men, Women, Him, Her or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast. Features a lego brick recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet with Infinity Stones, and a sturdy stand with a descriptive tablet.
6. Kimochis #ad
Kimochis 2086-MIXEDBAG Bag of Feelings Toy, Multicolor Pack of 33 #adKimochis #ad
- Play kimochis charades—pick a feeling, act it out, share ways you express or manage that emotion. Put the kimochis feelings in a bowl in a high-traffic area of your home, classroom, or office.
Surprise family members by hiding feelings in silly places or tucking thoughtful feelings into lunch boxes, Backpacks, or a Kimochis character's pouch to let your child know that you are thinking of them.
|Manufacturer||Plushy Feely Corp. #ad|
7. L Learning Toy Boxes #ad
Feelings Flashcards Game Emotion Cards for Learning Emotions with Emotion Faces Therapy Cards A Social Emotional Intelligence Card Toy for Kids Great for Autism Speech Therapy and Counseling #adL Learning Toy Boxes #ad
- Teach your child emotional intelligence early and help them identify why they feel what they feel and how to cope! We've worked with therapists, teachers, and counselors to create these cards! Help kids identify & cope with feelings & emotions realistic and fun emotion flash cards with hand drawn expressions that your child will relate to. Use as a behavior poster or even feelings chart for kids calm down corner.
Covers so many emotions includes: 50 hand sized 4. 6 x 3 inch emotion expression cards and 50 scenario cards. Emotions are color coded by the type of emotion, anger, speech therapy, and excited and happy feelings being blue. Also includes 50 large scenario picture cards with the scenario answer and cards with additional coping skills for your child to do trial and error.
Cards feature multi-ethnic groups to show diversity of cultures. Less tantrums & less screen time - these cards will entertain your child while teaching them soft skills to help them succeed in school whether they want to play with you, parents, or alone. On the back of each emotion is one suggested coping skill and two fill in the blanks for your child to write in what works for them.
Expand their emotional vocabulary whether you need social skills activities for kids, toddler sensory toys, or educational toys, play therapy, sensory products, toys for kids with autism, these cards will expand your childs emotional vocabulary while developing their growth beyond their peers. These feeling cards will build their emotional intelligence, social skills, and improve behavior responses. Perfect for teachers and parents with 8 unique multicultural characters and 50 color coded emotions and feelings; these cards make the perfect conversation cards or learning toys for classrooms, frustration, daycare, etc being red, homeschooling, parents, and playtime for any child.
8. LA·LA · LLAMA #ad
9 Emotion Flash Cards, Preschool Learning Activities Toy to Express Emotions, 3 Year Old Girl Gift, Make Faces & Describe Feelings, 1 Face Board, LA·LA · LLAMA Social Emotional Game for Kids #adLA·LA · LLAMA #ad
- The game helps kids identify and represent their own emotions. Tested by real families - created by and for parents, learn and play in a fun and safe way. Prompt cards start conversations – the set includes 9 double-sided cards, each with a face / feeling to talk about or copy for a funny face game. Perfect preschool gift – this fun sensory toy with educational value is shipped in a presentation box.
Astm certified. The elements attach to the board, making it ideal for use on a trip. Open-ended play – create any face you like with these multi-use soft felt elements – is it hair, 28 soft facial expressions elements, a beard or eyebrows? A smile or a frown? The social emotional board game includes 1 double-sided face board with 2 skin tones, flash cards and a storage bag.
Develop key skills – toys for 4+ year old girls and boys like this are popular in preschool and kindergarten, as well as speech therapy games for children, as they can help with a wide range of skills including: social-emotional learning; sensory education; logical thinking; dexterity; and speech.
Based on real-world parenting and teaching experience, La-la-llama educational toys for 3+ year old kids are designed to help kids explore their world, La-la-llama toys encourage and support creativity and natural skill development. Games for kids ages 4-8 It’s a great gift for toddlers and older kids. And on the reverse side of the card, children will find simple actions which can help enhance their mood or handle tricky feelings.
9. Ford #ad
The Empathy Set: Powerful Communication Tool Feelings and Needs Flash Cards for Empathy and Emotional Intelligence #adFord #ad
- Stop struggling: transform the way you communicate by working together to find solutions that meet the needs of all. Two 2 sets of cards: 56 feelings cards & 56 needs cards with easy-to-follow instructions; Cards are housed in quality tuck boxes and an attractive red burlap bag to keep them safe and easy to transport.
Powerful communication tool: Communicate your true feelings and needs positively, without negative judgement or put downs in a manner that fosters connection and builds harmony.
Made in usa: manufactured by the united states playing card company, the makers of the gold standard ‘Bicycle’ Playing Cards.
Cards handle well with custom “air cushion finish”, while ecofriendly extra thick linen paper stock provides a more substantial firm feeling and lasts longer. Unlock truth: confidently discover what you and others are feeling and needing especially in challenging or difficult relationships.
10. learnworx #ad
60 Unique Feeling Cards For Kids, Feeling Flash Cards, Learn Emotions & Feelings Flashcards #adlearnworx #ad
- Learnworx emotional cards are easy to wipe clean using a damp cloth. Rounded non sharp-corners. Encouraging children to play and communicate, helps with speech therapy and learning. 60 feeling flash cards - children love to learn and at Learnworx we love learning with them.
Ultra durable - we designed our cards to be the thickest flash cards on the market. Relatable situations that children can associate their feelings and emotions with. These emotional cards for kids use bright and colorful designs to help aid visual development with easy-to-read large fonts.
Pablo was afraid when he saw a huge spider’. Identify & express feelings and emotions - on the reverse side of each card is the meaning of the feeling, along with a real-life example or situation.
Build confidence - learnworx feelings cards for kids. Understanding feelings and how to deal with kids emotions, helps to build children’s confidence and communication skills. Why? because we know kids love to get messy. Bigger cards with more detail - our feeling and emotion learning cards are 5. 7 inches wide and 4. 3 inches tall. Set consists of 60 different uniquely designed double sided feelings and emotion cards for kids.