As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift, Shasta Daisy, and Blue Columbine; Heirloom Seeds, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, Sow Right Seeds, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting, Russell Lupine #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers.
Pollinator friendly -- bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blue Columbine.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Fun -- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. All perennial flowers that will come back year after year.
2. Seeds2Go #ad
Shasta Daisy Seeds, Perennial Flower, 5000 Seeds by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Usda zone 5 to 9. An excellent container plant and are a great choice for butterfly gardens. And prefer full to partial shade. Naturalized throughout all regions of the U.
S. Hardy perennials which form dense colonies once established. Great as ground cover or border plant since foliage is attractive and green all year.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Chrysanthemum Maximum Perennial Heirloom, Non-GMO Flowers Seed Variety- 500mg Seeds Great for Summer Cut Flower Gardens by Gardeners Basics, White Shasta Daisy Flower Seeds for Planting Alaska #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including these flower seed packet are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year.
Each heirloom flowers seeds packet contains atleast 500mg of seeds. Perennial - you can enjoy these pretty white blooms year after year thanks to these perennial seeds. Gorgeous - who doesn't love a bright, happy bouquet of white daisies? These chrysanthemum seeds flower packets make excellent cut flowers.
Packets - each shasta daisy seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. Attract pollinators - Bring pollinators into your fruit, vegetable and flower garden with these daisy seeds. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.
4. Seed Kingdom #ad
Shasta Daisy Alaska Nice Garden Flower Bulk 25,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 25, 000 seeds. Perennial. Great garden flower. Grows 2 to 3 feet high. Large single white daisy flowers with yellow centers.
5. Dichmag #ad
Includes Gloriosa Daisy Rudbeckia Hirta, Carpet Creeeping Daisy and Purple Coneflower Seeds, 1300+ Black Eyed Susan Flower Coneflower Seeds for Planting #adDichmag #ad
- 5 varieties set: each set includes 5 packs of purple coneflower, black-eyed susan, shasta daisy, red rudbeckia and gloriosa daisy.
Great diy gift: these seeds are the perfect gift for mom dad or gardener Ideal for beginners, masters, and children alike. Enjoy the whole process of planting seeds with friends or relatives.
1300+ seeds: each packet contains 250+ seeds, plenty of different kinds to create a dream garden! High germination: non-GMO heirloom seeds and tested for 95% germination rate. Service: if you have any question with your order, Please fell free to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
Painted Daisy Seeds for Planting Outdoors, Tricolor Daisy, Chrysanthemum Carinatum, 2.5 Grams of Flower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- They are usually multicolor and grow to 1-3 feet tall. Excellent choice for flower beds, flower boarders, and containers. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Thrives in fertile, well drained soil in full sun conditions. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Painted daisies chrysanthemum carinatum are a classic annual flower.
7. Seed Needs #ad
White English Daisy Flower Seeds for Planting Bellis perennis Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each, Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Direct from the growers. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
8. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Perennial Chrysanthemum Shasta Daisy Wild Flowers Great for Cutting #adOutsidepride #ad
- Shasta daisies are ideal for a wildlfower garden's edge or are attractive in butterfly gardens or combined with other perennials or annuals. Chrysanthemum maximum aka shasta daisy is a very popular wild flower that will grow in all regions of North America.
Depending on chrysanthemum variety, the Shasta daisy can be as low as 12 inches or as tall as 4 feet. The flowers form individually on erect stems with white rays and yellow centers. Very easy to grow planted in spring or fall in almost any soil.
One of the best daisies to grow from wild flower seed. Shasta daisy is a perennial planting growing in usda zones 3 - 9 and reaches a height of 32 inches. The daisy flowers, white ray florets or 'petals' surrounding yellow centers consisting of densely packed disk florets, bloom on stiff stems from early summer to early fall.
Remove faded flowers for continued bloom and best appearance. It makes a great cut flower and the butterflies love it. It likes to grow in full sun and well drained soils. They typically bloom in june through july. Grows slow the first year and then prolific the second and successive years. Sowing rate: 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 10 pounds per acre.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting, Beautiful to Plant in Your Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1, Sow Right Seeds Cape Daisy Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Minimum of 750mg per packet. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Cape Daisy flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. This variety produces beautiful white blossoms with deep purple centers.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Cape daisy flowers are half-hardy perennials and may be enjoyed for years to come. Beautiful - full color packets of cape daisy osteospermum seeds. Great way to support your local pollinators.
10. Generic #ad
Blue Daisy Seeds Felicia Amelloides Perennial Drought Tolerant Showy Attract Butterflies Low Maintenance Bed Border Edging Patio Container Outdoor 50Pcs Flower Seesd by YEGAOL Garden #adGeneric #ad
- When to plant: plants may also be grown from seed started indoors about 6-8 weeks prior to the last spring frost date. Tall and wide.
Bloom period: where summers are cool, Felicia daisy often blooms from late spring until autumn. Uses: great for beds and borders, city gardens, Mediterranean gardens, rock gardens, cottage gardens, edging, or containers.
Water regularly, but moderately, especially during the dry season. Sun & soil: easily grown in average, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid wet soils. Tall: grows up to 12-24 in. In hot climates, the plant usually stops blooming when temperatures rise in midsummer.