As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Skoutag #ad
2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rod, 9.25" L x 3/4" NPT, Replacement Part for Suburban Water Heater 232767 #adSkoutag #ad
- Size and material type: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Corrosion protection: Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. High quality: magnesium anode rod made of top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy.
Replacement Part Suburban 232767. Note: if the anode rod is mostly consumed, replace it with a new one. Compatible: compatible with all models Suburban RV Water Heater. Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4. 5-inch Length Rod.
|Part Number||Rod 02|
2. ONENESS 369 #ad
Magnesium with 1 Year Warranty, Size 9.25 in x 3/4 in NPT, ONENESS 369 2 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Dometic Replacement Part 232767 #adONENESS 369 #ad
- High quality and safe material: pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and lasts longer than aluminum/zinc rods.
Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread; uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving! What's in the box: 2 pack anode rod for hot water heater, teflon, our worry-free 12-month warranty card and friendly customer service.
Not compatible with Atwood Water Heater. Replacement part suburban 232767. Extend the life of your rv: replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater.
Select 4. 5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. Compatible with all suburban rv water heater d, del, de, dem models.100% satisfaction or your money back!: our high premium Magnesium RV Anode Rod products are built to last with oem quality and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
3. ARL Outdoors #ad
RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adARL Outdoors #ad
- Replacement for suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters. High quality magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes. Prolongs & saves water heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't. Measures 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ npt thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket.
4. Limxink #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Magnesium Anode Rod Suburban Water Heaters Suburban & Morflo, 1pc, RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adLimxink #ad
- Prolong water heater life: the anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system that helps prolong the lifespan of the Water Heater and enhances performance to provide reliable long-lasting use. You should gradually check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced. Each of our rv anode rods are made with our customers in mind which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest materials on the market.
For suburban water heaters: this water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9. 25’’ long and 3/4’’ npt thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
Our suburban water heaters magnesium anode rod attracts all the contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use. 100% customer satisfaction: to us, customer satisfaction always has and always will be our top priority. We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it when the time comes.
To protect the metal casing of the water heaters from being worn down by corrosion, our water filter rods enhance the longevity of your water heater. We’re so confident that you’ll love our magnesium Anode Rods that we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you know you’re making a Risk Free Investment. It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use. Protect heaters against corrosion: this rv and outdoor water heater anode rod acts as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater.
5. Ozek #ad
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks, 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads #adOzek #ad
- What you need: if you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. Longer life: this rv water heater anode rod works better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
2 anodes in one set: this practical rv water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality! Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family.
In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution! Safety comes first: these rv water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Compatibility: these magnesium anode rods are 9. 25” long, come with ¾” npt threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
6. ARL Outdoors #ad
And Trailer Water Heaters, ARL Outdoors Atwood Water Heater Anode Rod RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod for Atwood Water Heaters, Camper, 1/2" NPT RV Hot Water Tank Anode Rod for RV #adARL Outdoors #ad
- Compatible with all atwood water heater models. Replacement for P/N 11553. Made using arl outdoors premium magnesium, our anode rods last longer and protect better when compared with other cheaper anode rods. Sold as a single arl Outdoors Atwood Water Heater Anode Rod.
Size and material: premium magnesium anode rod measures 4. 5" long, 05625“ in diameter and has 1/2" NPT Threads. Not compatible with suburban Water Heaters with 3/4” thread or using 9. 25” length Rod. Extends the life of your Atwood Water Heater by providing superior protection.
7. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 1 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Dometic Replacement Part 232767, Magnesium with 1 Year Warranty, Size 9.25 in x 3/4 in NPT #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Not compatible with Atwood Water Heater. Replacement part suburban 232767. What's in the box: 1 pack anode rod for water heater, Teflon, our worry-free 12-month warranty card, and friendly customer service. Extend the life of your rv: replacing the anode rod in a water heater can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the water heater's life.
Select 4. 5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread; uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving!100% satisfaction or your money back!: our high premium magnesium RV Anode Rod products are built to last with OEM quality and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover.
High quality and safe material: pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy, non-toxic, and entirely safe for the human body! A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and lasts longer than aluminum/zinc rods. Compatible with all suburban rv water heater d, de, del, dem models.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty Replacement One-to-One|
8. Camco #ad
Extends the Life of Your Water Heater by Preventing Corrosion| Fits Atwood Heaters, 11553, Magnesium, 1/2" NPT x .5"D x 4.5"L, Camco Magnesium Anode Rod for RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters #adCamco #ad
- 1/2" npt fits Atwood heaters. Provides protection against galvanic corrosion. 05" diameter x 4. 5" long. Extends the life of a water heater by corroding itself so that the water heater doesn't. Magnesium anode rod.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
9. Kelaro #ad
Fits Suburban and Mor-Flo Camper Water Heaters, RV Water Heater Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Extends the life of water heater tanks - electric or gas - in RV's, campers, trailers and other portable hot water heaters. Requires 1-1/16" Socket for installation, not included.
Anode rods should be replaced regularly, always keep a spare in your RV. High quality aluminum zinc anode rod - 9. 25" long with 3/4" NPT thread. Inspect monthly.
Diy replacement in minutes. Stop tank corrosion and rotten egg smells. Absorbs corrosive particles caused by hot water, preventing rust and other oxidizing activities. Compatible with all suburban water heater models d, del, de, DEM like the popular SW12DE. Direct replacement for Suburban 232768 and Camco 11533 parts.
10. Advenova #ad
SW6, 2-piece Set as Suburban Anode Rods, SW10 and SW16, Magnesium, Anode Rod for Suburban RV Water Heater, Compatible with SW4 #adAdvenova #ad
- Safety as priority: this anode rod for suburban rv water heater is made of premium quality magnesium, offering equivalent quality to original OEM anode rod Suburban 232767. It is recommended to replace the Suburban anode rod regularly at least once a year.
The material is non-toxic. It offers you peace of mind while enjoying hot water. Wide retrofit compatibility: this fits suburban anode rod with 9 1/4" length and 3/4" NPT threads, SW6, and fits retrofitting OEM anode rods of Suburban SW4, SW10 and SW16 models.
What you'll get: 2 pieces rv water heater Anode Rods Set better deal than single anode rod, one bonus PTFE tape abundant for twice rods replacements.
Perfect protection for your rv water heater: this anode rod for Suburban RV water heaterattracts corrosive elements in your water, protecting your heater tank from corrosion, saves the energy bills by reducing sediment and limescale accumulation and extends the service life of your RV water heater. Easy to replace: the rv water heater rod uses a standard 1 1/16 inch socket not included, and easy to replace.