As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DURATECH #ad
5-Piece, DURATECH Long Pattern Combination Wrench Set, 12 Point, 1" to 1-1/4", Chrome Vanadium Steel, SAE, with Rolling Pouch #adDURATECH #ad
- We selected the sizes you will need most often: 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/16", 1-3/16", 1-1/4" combination wrenches. 5 pieces high quality wrenches that exceeds ansi standard. Ideal for use with large equipment, including farm equipment, tractor trailers, graders and cement trucks.
Extra-long handle design offers an extended reach, allowing you to work easily in tight spots. The professional-grade, high-polish finish lets you easily wipe away gunk and grease, preparing them for the next job at hand.
Surface laser marking for easy identification. The spanner kit comes with a premium roll-up pouch for easy organization and convenient storage. Heat treated chrome vanadium steel and polished surface ensure durability and resistance to corrosion.
The box ends on all of our combination wrenches feature a 15° offset. They roll up neatly in an organizer bag for storage in your car trunk or mechanics gear. Precision 12-point box end allows easy fastener engagement without slippage and prevents fastener round-off. This helpful feature adds just enough clearance so you can securely grip the wrench without busting your knuckles – also letting you apply more torque to the fastener you’re working on.
2. Sunex Tools #ad
7Piece Includes Roll-Case, Sunex Tools 9707 Jumbo Fractional Combination Wrench Set, SAE Jumbo Combination Wrench Set #adSunex Tools #ad
- Strength & durability: upgraded steel from High Carbon to Chrome Vanadium for more strength and durability. Durable canvas pouch: Included for easy storage and transportation.
Raised panel design: Reduces the weight of the tool while maintaining overall strength. Chrome plating: For strength and the prevention of rust, corrosion and deformation.
Easy identification: Sizes stamped on both sides for fast and easy identification. Radius corners: grip the flat sides of the fastener head instead of the corner to prevent round-off. Ansi standards: heat treated and tempered to meet or exceed ANSI Standards for strength.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunex International #ad|
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
12 Point, 85199, GEARWRENCH XL Ratcheting Combination SAE Wrench Set 13 Pc. #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches. Surface drive Design provides improved box end strength. Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS.
Up to 25% longer delivering up to 25% more torque for those hard to reach fasteners. Surface drive plus provides stronger grip on fasteners, nearly eliminating fastener rounding. Oval shape beam provides improved comfort.
4. Crescent #ad
Crescent 14 Pc. 12 Point SAE Combination Wrench Set with Tool Roll, CCWS4 #adCrescent #ad
- Incredible strength and corrosion resistance from specially formulated and heat-treated Crestoloy alloy steel. Included components: 1 each "3/8" 7/16" 1/2" 9/16" 5/8" 11/16" 3/4" 13/16" 7/8" 15/16" 1" 1-1/16" 1-1/8" 1-1/4"".
Sizes stamped on both sides of each wrench for easy identification. Mirror polish chrome finish that easily wipes clean of oil or dirt. Off-corner loading technology on the box-end reduces fastener rounding. Nickel chrome plating for long lasting protection.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
5. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex Tools 97010A SAE Raised Panel Jumbo Combination Wrench Set, Fully Polished, 1-5/16-Inch, 2-Inch, 10-Piece Includes Roll-Case #adSunex Tools #ad
- Forged from high quality carbon steel. Sunex tools combination wrenches meet or exceed ansi specifications. Canvas pouch included. Raised panel design. 1-7/16", 1-11/16", 1-13/16" sizes added to top selling 9707.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
6. Neiko #ad
Neiko 02409A 3/4" Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, 22 Piece | Standard SAE Sizes 7/8-Inch to 2-Inch | Includes Ratchet Handle and Extension Bars | Chrome Moly Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Set comes with 17 sockets: 7/8", 15/16", 1-1/16", 1-7/16", 1-3/4", 1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-13/16", 1-5/16", 1-3/16", 1-7/8", 1", 1-5/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/8", 2" and 13/16" Square Socket; Includes blow-molded carry case.
Six point design grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners to prevent stripping and rounding off of bolts.
Set includes 18” sliding T head breaker bar and two extension bars for loosening tough fasteners by hand. A complete set of high-torque, SAE chrome molybdenum steel sockets with ¾” drive for trucks and heavy machinery. 18”, 24 tooth, oval-head ratchet with quick-release drive tang for manual use without impact driver.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
7. VCT #ad
2" W/Carrying Pouch, VCT 10 PC SAE Black-Oxide Jumbo Combo Wrench Set | 1-5/16" #adVCT #ad
- Wrench set includes 10 popular sae large-sized combination wrenches from 1 5/16in. Includes storage pouch. 10 jumbo sae wrenches *1-5/16", 1-7/16", 1-5/8", 1-11/16", 1-13/16", 1-1/2", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2".
1 storage pouch. To 2in. Made of heat-treated drop forged steel with a black oxide finish.
8. Craftsman #ad
SAE, Jumbo, 5-Piece CMMT12054, CRAFTSMAN Wrench Set #adCraftsman #ad
- Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Additional knuckle clearence: SAE wrench set has a 15 degree box end offset. Quick engagement: craftsMAN tools have 12 point box end with fastener.
Corrosion resistance: Wrench Set Comes with Full Polish Chrome Finish. Quick size identification: Large Markings.
9. Neiko #ad
Black Oxide Finish, 10-Piece Open-End Wrench Set, SAE Sizes 1 5/16 Inches to 2 Inches for Large Vehicles, NEIKO 03129A Jumbo Combination Wrench Set #adNeiko #ad
- No matter the project, these wrenches can get the job done. The black oxide finish adds longevity and durability, making this set perfect for use at home or in the garage. The organizer pouch has brass grommets for easy hanging in your automotive workspace, so you’ll have easy access to your tools.
Combination wrench set: this jumbo wrench set includes 10 combination open-end and 12-point wrenches to loosen and tighten nuts and bolts up to 2 inches. 10 sizes included: includes 1 wrench in each of the following sizes: 1 5/16", 1 3/8", 1 11/16", 1 7/16", 1 7/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 1 13/16", 1 5/8", and 2".
Each has engraved size markings for easy identification and accuracy at the jobsite. The 12-point end can reach those tight, narrow spaces to give you leverage in even the most hard-to-reach areas.
Combination wrenches: each open-ended grip can hold tightly onto fasteners. Steel wrench: this large wrench set is made of extremely strong drop-forged and heat-treated steel. Pouch included: each wrench set is stored in a flexible canvas carrying pouch that rolls up neatly for safe storage. The size is ideal for large trucks and vehicles, so it’s a great addition to any tool set.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
10. ABN #ad
ABN Raised Panel Combination Wrench Set SAE Standard Wrench Set 1/4in to 1-1/4in 16-Piece Combination Wrenches Set #adABN #ad
- Remove difficult fasteners: the abn | 16-piece raised panel combo wrench set is an SAE wrench set that offers increased clearance and minimizes slippage when used on hard-to-remove nuts and bolts; This hand tools set is perfect for millwright work and can be used as a mechanic wrench set of automotive work.
Package contents: package includes 16 saE hand wrenches from 1/4-inch to 1-1/4-inch and 1 wrench roll up pouch for your convenience.
Sae sizes: 1/4”, 3/8”, 15/16”, 11/16”, 7/8”, 3/4”, 5/8”, 1”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 13/16”, 5/16”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/4” inch sizes; each tool is permanently laser etched with sizing for quick identification; Length of these SAE wrenches graduates in size from 4 inches to 16.2
25 inches 102-41. 3cm; width from 02 inches to 08 inches 04-2. 1cm. Built to last: standard wrenches constructed from drop forged steel for maximum strength, longevity, and grip even when covered in oil during hydraulic line work; 15-degree angled offset open end and 12-point chamfered box end to tighten or loosen nuts and bolts. Easy storage: 25. 5-inch x 18.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|