As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro Pneumatic 7802 Tie Rod / Pitman Arm Adjusting Tool Set #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- 4 pc tie rod tools. Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. 1 pc pitman arm tool. Weight 2. 5 lbs. Facilitates 360-degree rotation of adjusting sleeve in tight areas.
2. ABN #ad
ABN Tie Rod and Pitman Arm Adjusting Tool Set – 5 Pc Tie Rod Adjusting Tool Kit and Heavy Duty Pitman Arm Puller Set #adABN #ad
- Convenient storage: 13 by 8. 8 by 2 inch 33 x 22. 4 x 5. 1 cm heavy-duty plastic blow-molded case of this inner tie rod tool kit provides easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Take your ABN rack end removal tool and pitman arm removal tool set anywhere for all your tie rod removal needs. Perfect size for your needs: full pitman arm and front end rebuild kit includes sae 3/4", 7/8”, and 1-13/16” tie rod adjusting wrench along with one 1-7/16” pitman arm puller heavy duty adjusting tool; Each inner tie rod tool permits a 360-degree rotation of the adjusting sleeve even in tight quarters, 1-1/8”, allowing you to more easily fine tune the alignment with this front end kit.
Durable tie rod and pitman arm tools: constructed of heavy-duty steel and powder-coated finish, this tie rod adjusting tool kit is built for strength and longevity with a resistance to rust and corrosion; Use this tie rod sleeve tool and pitman arm puller kit with your existing 1/2-inch square drive ratchet, hand wrench, or breaker bar not included; Tie rod removal kit not designed for use with power or air tools.
Fits your vehicle: the control arm kit is designed to adjust to varying sizes of split tie rod sleeves on most compact to full-size cars and lightweight trucks to 1-ton trucks; Use the front suspension pitman arm puller for trucks. Improve your vehicle handling: use the abn tie rod tool to quickly remove and adjust your steering components when you are noticing excessive shaking in your steering wheel or when you notice one tire is wearing faster than the others; By simply adjusting these components with this tie rod end removal tool, you can prolong the life of your tires and improve vehicle handling and steering.
3. OTC #ad
OTC 7023 Universal Tie Rod Adjusting Tool #adOTC #ad
- Fits most models of compact and standard-size cars and light trucks. Lifetime limited warranty. Lets you locate the tool to grip the sleeve correctly even when access is limited. Has a four-position feature and 360 degree rotation.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. OTC #ad
OTC 6275 Tie Rod/Pitman Arm Adjusting Set #adOTC #ad
- Consists of one Pitman arm and four tie rod tools. Tie rod/Pitman arm adjusting set. Included in a blow-molded storage case.
|Manufacturer||OTC Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. ARES #ad
1/2-Inch Drive, Unique Design Allows 360-Degree Rotation of Adjusting Sleeves, ARES 71507, Pitman Arm and Tie Rod Adjusting Tool Set #adARES #ad
- Specifications: this pitman arm and tie rod adjusting tool set includes one 1/2-inch drive 1 7/16-inch pitman arm adjusting tool and four 1/2-inch drive Tie Rod Adjusting Tools in the following sizes: 3/4-inch, 1 1/8-inch, 7/8-inch, and 1 13/16-inch. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. Design considerations: constructed of chrome-moly steel with a corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate Coating, while the unique design allows for 360-degree rotation of the adjusting sleeve, these Pitman Arm and Tie Rod Adjusting tools will work with your favorite 1/2-inch drive ratchet or flex bar for easy and convenient use, even when space is limited.
If you have any issues with your ares pitman Arm and Tie Rod Adjusting Tool Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, or refund.
Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Convenient storage: this set comes in a convenient, so you'll never have to search for Pitman Arm or Tie Rod Adjusting Tool you need when you need it, blow-molded storage case, and you'll easily be able to transport the whole set to your next job or project. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. When it's time to replace the tie rod ends and pitman arm on your vehicle, this kit has the sizes you need to get the job done quickly and easily.
6. Specialty Products Company #ad
Specialty Products Company 40900 Universal Tie Rod Tool #adSpecialty Products Company #ad
- Double-end feature makes 360 degree turns possible. Fits most cars and light trucks with split tie rod sleeves.
7. OTC #ad
OTC 7096 Tie Rod Adjusting Tool #adOTC #ad
- For full size cars with 7/8 inch diameter adjusting sleeves. Unique design permits 360 degree rotation of the adjusting sleeve, even where space is limited.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
8. ECCPP #ad
ECCPP Ball Joint Tool For 1994 1995 1996 for Dodge for Ram 1500, Lower Ball Joints Front Adjusting Sleeve Upper Ball Joints Idler Arm Inner Tie Rod Ends Outer Tie Rod Ends Pitman Arm #adECCPP #ad
- Important note - please check the description or use the year, make, model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the top left corner to confirm the compatibility.
When added to control arms, ball joint assembly is the perfect fit for steering and suspension applications. Benefit - ball joints can effectively adjust the wheel's steering angle. Advantage - one year warranty - our products has undergone extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability.
What you get - 2 k7201 front lower ball joint, 1 k7217t idler arm, 2 es3171rlt inner tie rod end, 2 k7206t front Upper Ball Joint, 2 es2080s front tie rod adjusting sleeve, 2 ES3172RLT Outer Tie Rod End, 1 K7239 Pitman Arm. Fitment - ball joint kit - 1994 1995 1996 for Dodge Ram 1500 .
9. OTC #ad
OTC 7097 Tie Rod Adjusting Tool #adOTC #ad
- Unique design permits 360 degree rotation of the adjusting sleeve, even where space is limited. Adjusts tie rods on light trucks.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
10. Mayhew Tools #ad
4 PC Interchangeable Tie Rod Tool Kit #adMayhew Tools #ad
- Used to remove and mount inner tie rods on vehicles; extended shaft and narrow profile allows for use in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
For use on round, hexagonal, and octagonal tie rods; Cages easily adapt to replace or remove square/rectangular, or cylindrical ball joints. Quick and easy: unique no-tools-necessary design allows user to change cages with no additional adapters and saves time due to the unique finger operated snap-ring and high torque capacity.
Includes 1-1/8 - 1-5/16-inch 28mm-34mm, 1-5/16 - 1-9/16-inch 34mm-39mm, 1-9/16 - 1-3/4-inch 39mm-45mm, and convenient s torage case to keep tools organized and ready for use.