As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3000 8-Point Roll Bar Strut Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Requires welding. Includes complete instructions to ensure a hassle free installation. The main hoop is not included with this item.
Increases chassis strength and provides added safety. It is sold separately and the part number depends on the customer's vehicle information. Outer diameter measures 1-3/4 inch.
2. OEMTOOLS #ad
Engine Rebuilding Tools, Distributor Priming Tool, OEMTOOLS 27062 Ford 5/16 Inch Hex Oil Pump Primer #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Save time: damaging the crankshaft and pistons can pose a long wait time for repairs; While a piston repair may take up to 10 hours, a crankshaft repair can take up to 20; This oil distributor tool can save you hours of unnecessary wait time.
Specifications: our ford oil pump priming tool works with a 3/8” reversible drill; Fits any Ford 5/16 male hex nut; Measures 10” x 2. 7” x 2. 3”; weights 2. 4 ounces; easy to maneuver and carry around to different jobs.
Save money: because a dry start can damage the piston and the crankshaft, cost of repairs can be hefty; You could save almost $3, 000 by using this priming oil tool to prevent a dry start in rebuilt engines. Easy to use: simply place the oil pump into the distributor hole and use an electric drill to pump the oil pump primer to allow oil to cover the whole engine; This Ford oil priming tool is perfect for technicians and DIY mechanics.
Fits ford 5/16” hex nut: use this oil pump priming tool with any Ford vehicle using a 5/16” male hex nut to prevent damaging your engine from a dry start; This engine oil pump priming tool can fit a variety of Ford vehicles.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
3. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2755 Rear Drag Race Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body. These ratios also represent the percentage of force required to compress and extend the shock unit. Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible.
Competition engineering’s front drag shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40 . Only this time, the first number is compression and the second extension. You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body.
Competition engineering’s 3-way adjustable drag shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile.
It’s as simple as twist and click. Replacement in competition Engineering P/N C2051. These ratios reflect the percentage of force required to extend and compress the shock absorber. The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires. Our rear drag shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50
|Brand||Competition Engineering #ad|
|Warranty||90 day manufacturer|
4. Competition Engineering #ad
GM, Competition Engineering C4031 Mid Mount Plate #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Dimensions: 29-1/4" x 13-1/2" x. 090" thick. Eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels. Provides a solid connection between the engine and the chassis. Improves reaction and 60-foot times.
5. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2600 Adjustable Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Package weight: 3. 0 pounds. Designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Package dimensions: 3. 0 h x 17. 0 l x 4. 0 w inches. Country of Origin : United States.
6. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2720 Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- 22. 87 in extended - 1. 63 in OD. Shock - drag - mono tube - 13. 65 in Compressed. Steel - gray paint - Rear - Each. 3 way Adjustable.
7. ACDelco #ad
ACDelco Specialty 519-36 Front Spring Assisted Shock Absorber #adACDelco #ad
- Seamless drawn-over-mandrel dom tubing decreases internal component wear, resulting in longer service life. Real-world tested to ensure that the shocks will fit intended vehicles and applications.
Super finished, proper seal lubrication, a more consistent wear surface, piston rod provides anti-corrosion properties, chromed, and longer product life.
Product does not increase payload. Variable rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs per pair of load capacity. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Not to exceed vehicle gvwr gross vehicle weight rating. Constant rate front coil springs can help improve stability and maintain ride height.
|Warranty||24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|