As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Innovate Motorsports #ad
Innovate Motorsports 3882 SCG-1 Solenoid Boost Controller and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit #adInnovate Motorsports #ad
- 4 bar map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43. 5 psi -1 to 3 bAR. Programmable shift light & OLED user configurable display. User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references.
Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function. Programmable waste gate reference pressure threshold. No pc required for configuration and use Required for data logging.
2. GFB #ad
Go Fast Bits G-FORCE III Electronic Boost Controller Turbo EBC w/Air Fuel Ratio #adGFB #ad
- For boost pressures up to 50psi 3. 45bar, 345kpa. Just like the gfb 3004 g-force ii but better with the added A/F Ratio feature! Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction. 6 boost presets, individually programmable. Peak boost recall.
3. Subaru #ad
GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid 3-Port, 2015+ Subaru WRX #adSubaru #ad
- All necessary hardware. 2ft of 1/4in vacuum Hose w/ zipties. Grimmspeed 3-port boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector.
4. Auto Dynasty #ad
Dual Stage Turbocharger Boost Electronic Controller Kit + Rocket Switch Blue #adAuto Dynasty #ad
- Polished anodized finish; 3. 5" x 2. 5" main Unit. Comes with mounting Hardware and Toggle Switch. One way t-valve; better Control for Boost Spikes than Manual Controllers. Made with high quality Aluminum for Enhanced Strength and Durability. Dual stage boost Adjustments for Low and High Boost.
5. AEM #ad
AEM 30-4350 Tru-Boost Controller Gauge #adAEM #ad
- No external interface required for programming! User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs, and interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate to customize look of display. Complete system includes harness, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor external 75 psia optional, boost solenoid, boost hose, gauge display and all necessary fittings.
User selectable overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% Overboost. Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory.
|Warranty||AEM Electronics Products Warranty PolicyPlease note that before we can issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for AEM Electronics products, it is first necessary for the installer or end user to contact our Electronics tech line at 1-800-423-0046 to discuss the problem. Most issues can be solved over the phone. Under no circumstances should a system be returned or RMA requested before the above process transpires.Advanced Engine Management Inc. warrants to the consumer that all AEM High Performance products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at AEM’s option, when determined by AEM that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM part nor shall AEM be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Warranty claims to AEM must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. AEM disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by AEM. Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by AEM within 30 days of the date RMA is issued.|
6. GReddy #ad
GReddy 15500214 Profec Electronic Boost Controller by Greddy #adGReddy #ad
- Start boost - inital boost response adjustment Warning point, warning limiter, peak-hold/Last boost compatiable with both actuator style and external wastegate style turbo systems.
Color oled display built in boost gauge kPa or PSI 3 display types - Numeric, Bar Graph, & Map Graph. Intuitive control screen and dial control 2 preset setting, LO & HI, with 3rd timed Scramble boost setting.
Revised compact boost solenoid separated display/control Unit and Sensor Unit, for easy install Intergrated 300kPa 43. 5psi - high performance boost pressure sensor within the Sensor Unit Includes adjustable mounting bracket. Set % - to increase boost higer number, higher the boost over base boost level Gain % - wastegate response adjustment. Lo. Hi.
7. Turbosmart #ad
Turbosmart TS-0302-1002 e-Boost 40 PSI STREET Boost Controller #adTurbosmart #ad
- Supplied with e-boost street control unit, wiring loom and installation kit, solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps. Aimed at the street performance market.
Features many boost control capabilities found on the e-Boost2. Two boost settings easily selected via the turn-and-push button; External switch can be used to change between boost groups if required. Provides class-leading boost control.
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: All Turbosmart products carry a Limited International Warranty to protect its customers from genuine manufacturing, assembly or packaging faults. The warranty does not cover any problems developed as a result of incorrect application or setup, misuse or abuse or wear and tear.Turbosmart products are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Turbosmart does not warrant nor make any representations concerning its product when not installed and used strictly in accordance with manufacturer's instruction and maintenance practices of the automotive industry. All Turbosmart products should be installed by a qualified mechanic.
CENTERFORCE CLUTCHES will not be liable for labor charges and or other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall it be liable for damages or injury to persons or property resulting from misuse or improper installation of any such part subject to this warranty.
No merchandise may be returned for any reason unless prior return merchandise authorization number (RMA) has been obtained from CENTERFORCE CLUTCHES.
CENTERFORCE CLUTCHES reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of defect in material or workmanship. CENTERFORCE CLUTCHES obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at its option, any part found to be defective, regardless of whether the part is repaired,replaced, or credited under this warranty. The customer under this warranty must prepay transportation charges on the return of such part. There are no other warranties, either expressed or implied, which extend beyond those set forth in the proceeding paragraph.|