As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
3M 05928 Finesse-It II Machine Polish 1 Quart #ad3M #ad
- Recommended for use with 3M Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher. Excels at removing minor surface imperfections such as small scratches, swirl marks after compounding, and water spots.
Designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints. Machine polish removes compound swirls from clear coat and delivers a high gloss, smooth surface finish. Requires only light to medium pressure and minimum effort.
2. 3M #ad
3M MARINE FINESSE-IT II GLAZE 16 OZ #ad3M #ad
- While producing a ""wet look"" finish on fiberglass/gelcoat and painted surfaces. One easy step. A quality product you can depend on. Removes swirl marks, minor scratches, and light oxidation. Contains no wax or silicone.
3. 3M #ad
16 fl oz, 3M Finesse-it II Finishing Material- Machine Polish 39003 #ad3M #ad
- It’s abrasive enough to smooth the edges of swirls and scratches but gentle enough buff your vehicle to a deep, flawless shine. It’s also effective on light oxidation and water spots.
3m finesse-it ii machine polish is formulated to give the best results when used with a buffer. Part#: mmm 39003. 3m finesse-it ii machine polish 16oz. 3m finesse-it ii machine polish is an easy, effective, affordable solution to your minor paint imperfections.
4. 3M #ad
3M Marine Finesse-it II Glaze 35928 – For Polishing Boats and RVs – 1 Quart #ad3M #ad
- Easy to use – apply glaze using a rotary polisher, or by hand for small areas. Part of a complete system – use after 3m perfect-it gelcoat Heavy Cutting Compound or 3M Marine Super Duty Rubbing Compound. Wax-free, silicone-free formula – great as a shine enhancer when you don’t require wax or just want to apply it separately.
Safe for gelcoat, fiberglass and paint – Eliminates light scratches, swirls and oxidation, ideal for use after 3M rubbing compound. Boosts shine – use glaze to create a high-gloss “wet look” on your boat or RV.
5. 3M #ad
3M Finesse-it II Finishing Material8211; 12 Oz. #ad3M #ad
- Designed for use on oem and fully cured automotive paints. Removes abrasive sand scratches and other paint surface defects when used with 3M polishing pads.
6. 3M #ad
06039, 1 gal, 3M Finesse-it Marine Paste Compound #ad3M #ad
- Long working time requires less compound per application. White color reduces the potential of staining light-colored boats. Recommended step prior to polishing and waxing. Formulated for boat reconditioning of heavily oxidized surfaces and finishes. Removes sand scratches on production gelcoat.
7. Cubitron #ad
3M Finesse-it Polish, Purple, 51056, Gallon #adCubitron #ad
- Needed to repair minor defects in automotive clear coats. Wax and silicone free formula. Wax and silicone free formula. Ideal for spot repair on OEM clear coats.
Removes swirl marks and micro grade sanding scratches. Ideal for spot repair on OEM clear coats. Easy clean up. Removes swirl marks and micro grade sanding scratches.