As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
3M Concrete Repair Self-Leveling, 8.4 fl oz Cartridge, Gray #ad3M #ad
- Becomes level and tack-free in as little as 1 minute. Quick set formula and bubble-free liquid is low in viscosity and self-levels for ease of installation - floor is ready to use in minutes. Fast, convenient repair of cracks and spalls to horizontal concrete surfaces.
Chemical reaction hardens to any depth without cracking or an increase in curing time. Ideal for minor repairs on building construction, decks, patios, walkways, pools, stairways, and general maintenance and repair.
Hardens to any depth in as little as 5 minutes without cracking or shrinking. Applies easily with common caulking gun. Self-leveling urethane material flows freely into repair areas.
Product can be sanded to remove rough edges and allow for refinement and smooth finishes. Dispenses with a regular caulk gun or the duo-pack cartridge system to provide maximum working time and precise application. Bonds dissimilar substrates including concrete, masonry, ceramic, wood and metal - eliminating the need for multiple applications with additional products.
2. DAP #ad
Gray 12 Pack, Dap 18096 10.1 oz. Concrete Waterproof Filler and Sealant #adDAP #ad
- Seals cracks in concrete and masonry. 103 oz. Used in steps, driveways, sidewalks, mortar joints. Cartridge. Siliconized latex.
|Manufacturer||DAP INC #ad|
3. DAP #ad
DAPConcrete Watertight Filler and Sealent 10.1 ounce Gray #adDAP #ad
- Clean up before curing can be accomplished with soap and water. Provides a weather-tight seal that stays flexible, prevents ice and water damage and resists cracking.
This is manufactured in United states. This is highly durable. Waterproof, weather resistant seal. Contains no flammable or toxic solvents. 101-ounce.
|Warranty||If not satisfied with product performance when used as directed, return used container and sales receipt to DAP Products Inc., Technical Customer Service, 2400 Boston St., Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224, for product replacement or sales price refund. DAP will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.|
4. Loctite #ad
12-Ounce Can, Loctite TITE FOAM Insulating Foam Sealant, Gaps & Cracks #adLoctite #ad
- Straw applicator: For application simply use the attached straw applicator for a quick solution. Superior flexibility: Withstands building and material movement without compromising its seal. Uv resistance: Withstands harsh UV rays for long lasting results.
Strong adhesion: sealant bonds to most building materials like wood, stone, concrete, pvc, metal, brick, and more. Expands to fill: loctite tite foam gaps & Cracks fills, seals, and insulates effectively around gaps and cracks up to 1 inches in size.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Corp #ad|
5. Bondo #ad
1 Quart, 20052, Bondo All-Purpose Putty #adBondo #ad
- 1 quart can. The up of the product is 076308200527. Use on driveways, walls, gutters, shingles fencing, damaged tiles, damaged chimneys, knotholes, windowsills, doors and more.
|Manufacturer||Bondo Home Solutions #ad|
6. Permatex #ad
Permatex 25909 Liquid Metal Filler, 3.5 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Repairs cracks or porosity leaks in cast metal parts and fills small holes, cracks, and perforations. Excellent adhesion to galvanized metal. Suggested applications: Oil pans, door panels, stake bed holes, cast metal parts. Works on metal, wood and concrete. Resists water, oil and gasoline.
7. Crackbond #ad
Conspec, Crack Injection Epoxy Surface Ports for Concrete Crack Kit Repair 10-Pack #adCrackbond #ad
- Comes with 10 Surface Injection Ports. Mount to wall or floor Cracks and epoxy moves through nozzle and into ports. Low pressure injection Surface Ports for Low Viscosity Epoxy.
Designed for use with low viscosity epoxies, such as; Crackbond LR-321, Crackbond SLV-302 or related dual component low viscosity epoxy Cartridges. Use with low viscosity Epoxy, Polyurea, and Polyurethanes.
8. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe, Black, 25 ml #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Strength: j-b weld plasticBonder has tensile strength of 3770 PSI. Cure and set time: after mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, PlasticBonder takes 15 minutes to set and 30 hours to cure J-B Weld PlasticBonder set and cure color is black.
Do it yourself: big or small, you can diy it with j-b weld our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
J-b weld plasticbonder black: a quick setting and multipurpose two part urethane adhesive & gap filling system that provides a strong and lasting bond to many plastic surfaces J-B Weld PlasticBonder is great for DIY plastic repairs, bumper repairs and more J-B Weld PlasticBonder now comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, filling dents, allowing for multiple uses.
Surface applications: thermoset & carbon fiber composites, Plastic & PVC, Concrete, Thermoplastics and Coated Metals, Ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass, and Aluminum.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
9. J-B Weld #ad
10. Fluid_Ounces, J-B Weld 8281 Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Pack-10 oz #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Once cured j-b weld original can be tapped, sanded, filled, molded and drilled.
Cure and set time: after mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. J-b weld original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for diy household, marine, automotive, craft repair and much more.
J-b weld original set and cure color is dark grey. J-b weld original pro size: professional 5 oz tubes of the original cold weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding.
When fully cured, j-b Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid. Surface applications: metal, Concrete, wood, Plastic & PVC, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass. Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. Versatile and dependable: j-b weld original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit 287 degrees Celsius.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|