As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Engine Ice #ad
Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant, 0.5 Gallon #adEngine Ice #ad
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures; it has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants.
Easy to use – premixed with deionized water for out-of-the-bottle use. Engine ice hi-performance coolant is legal in ccs and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world.
With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10° Fahrenheit - 20° Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine. Engine ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit.
Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat; Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals.
|Brand||Engine Ice #ad|
|Manufacturer||Engine Ice #ad|
2. Engine Ice #ad
Engine Ice 1/2 Gallon #adEngine Ice #ad
- Formulated with Propylene Glycol. Does not contain a bittering agent. Does not contain Ethylene Glycol.
3. Honda #ad
Honda 08C50-C321S02 Coolant Ready to Use, 1 quart #adHonda #ad
- Genuine OEM Honda. 50/50 blend ready to use. Use for any motorcycle, snowmobile, UTV, ATV, etc. Newer formula.
4. STAR BRITE #ad
1 Gallon, STAR BRITE Star-Cool Premium Synthetic PG Engine Coolant #adSTAR BRITE #ad
- Meets or exceeds all OEM and appropriate ASTM specs. Formulated to seal pinhole leaks or fissures. Reduces operating temperatures faster than other coolants. Non-toxic - Does not contain ethylene glycol. Pct additive package maintains engine temperature to develop maximum horsepower.
|Brand||STAR BRITE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star brite #ad|
5. CycleLogic #ad
Cyclelogic Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant 5 Gal 83-0102 #adCycleLogic #ad
- Reduced operating temperatures regardless of the terrain you tackle. Made in the USA. No water needed. Proven to reduce operating temperatures. Ready to use.
6. Maxima #ad
Maxima 84964 Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use Coolant, 64 oz. Bottle #adMaxima #ad
- 100 percent biodegradable in its unused form, Cool-Aide is for race use and does not offer freeze protection. Maxima engine cool-aide is formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer.
Cool-aide protects against rust and corrosion plus it mixes with water and antifreeze. Approved for race use on paved surfaces. Glycol, amine, Nitrate, Borax Free!.
7. EVANS #ad
EVANS Coolant EC72064 Powersports Waterless Engine Coolant, 1/2 gallon #adEVANS #ad
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion. Specifically designed for motocross bikes, trail bikes, quads, Enduro bikes, ATVs, street bikes, UTVs and snowmobiles.
During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product. Used by race teams for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs.
|Manufacturer||Evans Cooling Systems #ad|
8. EVANS #ad
128 fl. oz., EVANS Cooling Systems EC53001 High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant #adEVANS #ad
- Has a boiling point of 375 degreef and will not vaporize, prevents coolant loss, eliminating boilover and after-boil Generates low vapor pressures, and reduces strain on cooling system components.
During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product. Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy.
Specifically designed for all modern, and vintage gasoline-powered vehicles, light duty Diesels, classic, LP and CNG vehicles. Contains no water, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, effectively eliminating corrosion, and reduces maintenance costs.
|Manufacturer||Evans Cooling Systems #ad|
9. Motorex #ad
Motorex Coolant M5.0 Ready To Use 102395 #adMotorex #ad
- Apart from excellent protection against freezing, this antifreeze agent provides excellent all-year-round protection against corrosion for all metals and alloys in cooling systems of internal combustion engines. Already mixed with water ready mixed.
Ready-to-use coolant is a ready-mixed anti-freeze product, phosphates and amines, which is free of nitrites, and based on ethylene glycol. Excellent compatibility with standard commercial seals, hoses, elastomers and plastics. It meets the strictest requirements of various manufacturers of modern high-performance engines.